By the way,

I'm quite sure this message was directed at me indirectly.

I want to be very clear. I was not in any way, form, shape, nor respect meaning
to come off as belittling or such.

I'm not going to say a lot here, as I do not wish to divulge personal
information or invade someone's privacy, but you all probably didn't know this,
but Ronald and myself live in the same house and are family. I practically live
with him around the clock 24/7. So, I know a bit of inside behind the scene how
his mind works, and what teaching styles work and don't work with him.

My directness and tone has absolutely nothing to do with me intentionally or
there not being better than thou or anything.

Like others, I had to start somewhere too. This is why I suggested to ronald to
look at chapters 3 and chapters 5 of the PT Access guide.

I'm not honestly entirely sure how me saying that came off as disrespectful or
belittling etcetera.

In his initial message, Ronald said he was having issues routing with his amp.
When I said first off, you gave us hardly any info to go on, that wasn't meant
to come across as, you stupid idiot, you hardly told us anything. Ronald is
very intelligent, and so are many others on this list. Hell! I'm quite
confident there are many on this list who know way way way wayyyy! more than I
do!

My point is, I was simply making true fact. When you don't provide crutial
information like what amp in this case you're using, it makes it very difficult
to trouble shoot the problem, when we don't know specifically what hardware one
is working with. That's literally all I meant. It would be like someone saying,
how can I make this beverage sweeter, and that's all they tell you. Better yet,
how can I make this dish sweeter? Yet, we don't know what the dish is.

Well, add some chocolate syrip to it. Well, that would be real tasty if it was
a ceasar salad with bausomic vinnagrette dressing already on it. Youzers! That
nearly makes me herl just thinking about the combination. LOL!

Point is, how can I help you, when you haven't even given me much any data to
go on.

Now if you said, I'm making some cookies, but they don't taste sweet enough,
then, ok, now I have something to go on and to fundamentally build from.

Sorry for the long message, but I had to say something, as though it wasn't
said directly, I guarantee Rocco was probably trying indirectly to hint to my
message. Please understand in my defense where I was coming from here. Don't
take it so personally.

Enough said. I'm done with this thread.

Chris.