Hi Nicolas

Interesting, I never even tried running it the same time as the service, so I can see that actually works now (except for the monitor problem).
Yes, my patch fixes the problem with the monitor

David

Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

Woops, I've marked the issue as resolved since I've corrected the documentation, but I've not taken your patch into account. I'm not really sure it's required, though, since the only problem is that the Apache Monitor gets a bit confused by the test server, buit everything else works correctly. Does your patch fixes the problem with the Apache Monitor ?

Regards,
Nicolas