On 29/06/2020 15:02, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
Hello,

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 06:21:36 -0700
Nathaniel Smith <n...@pobox.com> wrote:
You all are displaying breathtakingly levels of ignorance here.
[snippety snip]

I'm not going to try to educate you

Dude, you totally aren't going to. So please leave your supremacist,
center-of-the-world patronizing tone behind. Thank you.

OK guys, enough. Paul, you were trying to be good here, but your previous comment was flamebait. Nathaniel, that was exceptionally patronising, and I do somewhat take offense. Both of you know better, now please behave like it.

(Yes, I'm allowed to get offended. I'm half Welsh, growing up on the English side of the border with an obviously Welsh name. I know all about language and racism, thank you very much.)

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd