On 6/29/20 7:35 AM, Jim F.Hilliard wrote:
> I believe I'm not the only one with this question but, how is Strunk &
> White connected with white supremacy?
>
> Scanning through this thread, its wikipedia page and doing quick
> google search, I wasn't able to find something tangible.
>

> Best Regards,
> *
> *
> Jim Fasarakis Hilliard

A somewhat flippant answer (hope I don't get in trouble for it) is
because it defines the 'proper' use of English to be what some ancient
'White Guys' said it was as opposed to how some other 'Non-White' guys
use it, and those 'White Guys' were, at least in part, the people the
white supremacy came from, i.e., guilt by association.

--
Richard Damon