Denis Kotov writes:

 > For example, PyObject is much better to implement using C++ class,
 > it will bring RAII that will reduce number of issues not free
 > memory in CPython

Well, yes, that's the C++ Kool-Aid we're all supposed to drink.  But
it has its costs, too.  How does it affect performance?  How does it
interact with slots, __new__, metaclasses, and other features of the
Python class hierarchy, especially when coded as C?  What about
translating all of the accelerated modules written in C using the
existing stable ABI?  Have you looked at how this would affect NumPy,
Pandas, and cffi?  That's just a bunch of random related software,
there are plenty of others (not to mention non-public software that
neither of us has access to that may be affected).

Really, you need to bring new information specific to Python rather
than this generic "C++ is great" advocacy.

 > See:
 > https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxyNe_dsZKinT_RT3UGb-BaP0SnvKteo2o

No thanks, if it's not text I'm not going to look at it.  I don't have
time to watch videos with no explanation, and best guess is 90% of it
I already know, just as I don't think you've yet written anything I
didn't already know.

 > Without RAII - introduced the most dangerous errors !!

List the CVEs.  I'll happily go read those!

Steve