Hi all,

now I enabled http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-ltr and I face the same problems as below, but only for 2.14 version now. Is there any way to install a recent QGIS with my beloved ubuntugis features from the repositories, or is this just a local problem?

I need to get this up and running as I would like to do some work ...

Cheers
Bernd