On 17-07-16 22:42, Bernd Vogelgesang wrote:
> Hi Angelos,
> thanx a lot for the hint. It works!
>
> This is now indeed the third variation of a working setup in a row.
> We already had to enable three repositories, then two, and now it's only
> one. Unfortunately the instructions on the download page never manage to
> reflect those changes.

I think they do, (or at least we try) but for Ubuntu/Debian there are
just a lot of possible options, and trying to describe that clearly [0]
apparently does not make it really easier, just because of all the
possible options and/or combinations.

If somebody comes up with a better text, please do. Maybe split up
Ubuntu and Debian in two different blocks?

And as usual: not working (for you?) please provide a full better
working alternative :-) we are happy to add information that would make
it more clear.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian-ubuntu