> Once you have the manual, check that the lead is OK - pinouts are
> there.
>>
>> I need to track down a QUBIDE manual on-line. Once done i
>> shall give it a read.
>>
> It is not on the definitive
> http://dilwynjones.topcities.com/qldocs/qldocs.html
> so I suspect it doesn't exist.
Nice to be described as "definitive" !

Not there because:

(a) unsure of copyright status (Phil Borman allowed the ROMs to be
released, but I'm not sure about the manual, whether it belongs ot
Nasta or Run Dunnett or Phil Borman) - if someone can clarify I might
have a go.

(b) I have 2 Qubide manuals here I could try to OCR, but I'm not sure
which of the two is most recent and also they are Qubbesoft
photocopies which may not OCR too cleverly. One is labelled "v1.53",
no reference on the other one. I'll have a go at scanning one of them
in case someone can clarify (a) above.

If Nasta is reading this - do you know? And do you have any electronic
copies of the manual if I can put it online as a replacement manual?

(I hope I can get to put it online, it'd ...Tony and Stuart gave
permission for their hardware manuals to be put online partly I guess
because it's less hassle for them to allow replacement manuals to be
downloaded online than to arrange to print or photocopy replacement
manuals).