He does have a drummer, and the most amazing guitarist in Steve Bensusan
(he even has a cool name!!) they are very close to starting gigging
again, and have been rehearsing a lot.

Would love to see them live.....

I have a Roy Weard and Last Post album, and its brilliant. I listen to
it all the time. Thats not blowing smoke - I'm a huge Music buff with
over 1,500 CD's, Vinyl and Cassettes at home. Actually, it was through
music that Roy got into QL's (I think) - he used to use one to do stage
design layouts on as a roadie. In fact, I think a lot of his stage
designs are now in the QUANTA Library.

And in his early days, he had a bigger beard than Tony!!

Darren.