Will an optical fibre connection and wireless router to the internet do?
What other facilities would be desirable to achieve this?

John Sadler SQLUG

On 2014-03-28 19:51, Dave Park wrote:
Hi Geoff,

I am happy to support this. When this gets off the ground, I will send in
my sponsorship money well before the event is held.

If you choose a location that has reasonable internet access, I'd like to attend by telepresence, and show off some of the items we're designing and
making, a few more of which should be available by then.

Exciting times!

Dave