On 2014-03-29 12:26, Geoff Wicks wrote:
On 28/03/2014 22:22, jms1 wrote:
Dear QLis30 fans.

That is one thing that SQLUG has not thought off.

I can imagine it will enable a number of people to take part who
otherwise
would not be able to attend.

Will an optical fibre connection and wireless router to the internet do?
What other facilities would be desirable to achieve this?

John Sadler SQLUG