I have never understand, why this was done. TT's programs always were genuine english, seems to be an idea from Jochen.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Spelten"

Op Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:18:31 +0200 schreef pjwitte <pjwi...@online.no>:

Could poeple please tell me what differences there are between the various language versions of the QPCA2 button utilities or any other QPAC2 component?

Starting with BUTTON_SLEEP = BUTTON_SCHLAF in German, does the button frame or any other Thing or component have a language dependent name that has an affect on how the utility is accessed? (Mere display information, such as configuration item labelling etc, is not important in this context.)

Thanks in advance,

As far I can see from Viewing the 3 languages, these are the differences:

 E              G               F
 Things                         Choses
 Button                         Bouton
 Exec                           Exéc