Hi Norman,

I (apparently) wrote this about 20 years ago. This has reminded me that the
idea was to write some kind of debugger for superbasic, but I really don't
remember how it worked.

You're right of course about local variables. Perhaps my experience with
programming since I wrote this will enable me to overcome the problems that
I was obviously having then.

Rgds,

Daniel