Derek Stewart via Ql-Users wrote:

> Q68 Advanced Notice
> -------------------
> [snip]

I hope to be able to comment more about the Q68 at a later time, right
now let me say thanks to...

... Laurence Reeves and Tony Firshman for releasing Minerva as free QL
operating system, motivating me to develop the Q68 at all

... Richard Zidlicky for bringing Minerva plus PS/2 driver to the Q68
and his great help debugging CPU cores

... Mark Swift for QDOS Classic, structured so nicely that even I could
port it to the Q68 in a single day

... Tobias Gubener for the CPU core the Q68 finally uses

... Adrian Ives for the QL-SD driver, initially used for Q68 mass storage

... Tony Tebby for relasing SMSQ/E as free software after all

... Wolfgang Lenerz for his outstanding achievement of porting SMSQ/E to
the Q68

... Wolfgang Lenerz again for very helpful tools, extra drivers and docs

... Derek Stewart for his courage and lots of work manufacturing the Q68
hardware and making it available for the public

All the best
Peter