Hi Daniel,

Executing a DBS file with Fileinfo2 is really easy to do.

I supplied QBASE on the Q60 software distribution, but QBASE v0.9 did not allow passing of the database filename in the command string.

IF you can make QBASE open the database file from a command string, this Which would allow Fileinfo2 to be configured to execute QBASE and open the database file.

Fileinfo2 allows a selection of options and in my opinion is one of the best QL extensions available.

I find the execution of data file more efficient.

For example, I setup Fileinfo2 to execute a ZIP archive file, giving me the option of unzip the archive to the default data directory or launch ACP (Archivers Control Panel).

Regards,

Derek