Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
Are you using a catchall?  I think I was getting the incorrect username
when using a catchall.. but maybe I had already fixed that problem, I
don't remember.
For our primary domain, no, we're not using a catchall.  However, some other
domains are using a catchall, for which I've found a way to solve the
problem.  Would be more than happy to share my mailfilter (for maildrop)
script with anyone interested.

Yes, I'm curious to see your script.

AUTOMATED.  Is it possible to create an email account in a single URL call
to qmailadmin?  If so, would sure be nice to see some documentation.  If
not, then this is my point, that I can't do AUTOMATED account creation with
qmailadmin (for customer self-provisioning) and thus have to rely on use of
the vpopmail commandline calls.

I see... qmailadmin does not handle automated things like that-that I know of. But wrapping vadduser around a script to create the .qmail file with the necessary filter would be fairly simple as well... *shrug* (of course, that would still be outside of qmailadmin)

Jeff
--

  /\  /\              ..    ..    ..    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 /  \/  \ a t r i x  .  .  .  .  .  .  .           (770) 794-7233