Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
Yep, though if there was a consensus on this list about an effective
mailfilter file, I think it would be easy for qmailadmin to change the
catchall and rewrite the mailfilter file.

There's no reason for qmailadmin to modify the mailfilter file. There exists a way to make a mailfilter that does not ever need to be modified. Plus, there are some people out there probably who are using procmail or some other filtering program and not just maildrop.

I'm working around this by setting required_hits to 999999 if someone wants
SA disabled.  I'm not sure what the max allowable is, but this seems to get
the job done.

Yeah, that works too. I was looking for a way to free up system resources, not just disable tagging.

Yep, which is why I haven't previously engaged in discussion on the topic
because I knew that my current solution breaks the catchall functionality
and doesn't work in all situations.

Right, but you have some interesting requests, so it's good to get your voice in. :)

Jeff
--

  /\  /\              ..    ..    ..    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 /  \/  \ a t r i x  .  .  .  .  .  .  .           (770) 794-7233