> Are you using a catchall?  I think I was getting the incorrect username
> when using a catchall.. but maybe I had already fixed that problem, I
> don't remember.

For our primary domain, no, we're not using a catchall.  However, some other
domains are using a catchall, for which I've found a way to solve the
problem.  Would be more than happy to share my mailfilter (for maildrop)
script with anyone interested.

> > Except that under the current compiled-CGI design, I can't use
> qmailadmin
> > for automated account creation, I still have to use ssh keyed
> calls to the
> > mail server for use of the vadduser command.  This is one of
> the reasons I'm
> > hoping a PHP version will take off soon.
>
> Why are you unable to use qmailadmin to create accounts?

AUTOMATED.  Is it possible to create an email account in a single URL call
to qmailadmin?  If so, would sure be nice to see some documentation.  If
not, then this is my point, that I can't do AUTOMATED account creation with
qmailadmin (for customer self-provisioning) and thus have to rely on use of
the vpopmail commandline calls.