Am 10.01.10 23:29, schrieb Helge Fredriksen:
> Hello!
>
> I think we need more contributors on the qt-jambi work. Today, there are
> only me and Francis Galiegue that try to maintain the QtJambi framework.
> The project is far to complex for only us two to be able to be able to
> take care of everything.
>
> We need to setup some kind of project to maintain this. It seems that
> Gunnar and Eskil from Nokia is totally out of loop now, not even minor
> questions on the list about the generator seems to catch any attention
> from the authors.
>
> Is there any willing to contribute? We should try to compile a list of
> what has to be done to get the first community release on Qt 4.6 going.
>
> On the top of my head:
>
>    1. Get the development packages up and running on the main Linux
>       distros in addition to a tar.gz archive.
>    2. Get a Windows 7 release packaged.
>    3. Hopefully get someone on with a Mac to contribute with a release here.

I can certainly build them (I already compiled my own 4.5-Version
because I was in need of OSGI-enabled versions).

>    4. Get the javadoc working again (I've managed to compile it, but
>       it's lot of stuff missing which is found in the Qt doc).
>    5. Get the examples working and bundle them in the various packages.
>    6. Get in control of the Qt Jambi generator.
>
> In the waiting of an Atlassian Jira installation to be hosted on a
> proper place, I suggest we use the sourceforge project for the purpose
> of maintaining this list. All willing to contribute should be given
> admin access to this project at sourceforge, so tickets can issed to the
> various team members.

So you only do that because you want a bug tracker right (source code
stays in gitorus)? I could offer you my OpenSource-Servers bugtracker
[1] named mantis. It is not as cool as Jira but I think it would be good
enough.

Tom

[1]https://bugs.tomsondev.com/mantis/login_page.php