Hi Helge,

I have limited time but I can help with Windows 7 and Mac.
Hey! it's certainly better than nothing =)
I have built my own Qt Jambi 4.5 once on Windows.
I'm not familiar with Git yet, but I see this as an occasion to learn.

Do not hesitate to write me privately to see which ticket you can assign me.

Bruno