Le 07/10/2011 10:48, lars.kn...@nokia.com a écrit :
> On 10/7/11 10:26 AM, "ext Yves Bailly"<yves.bai...@sescoi.fr>  wrote:
> [...]
>> Is QML suited in such cases?
>
> It's most likely better suited for the task then QWidgets. Only problem
> could be if you need some functionality that we don't support in QML yet.

Well, I need pretty everything QWidget-based classes provide, and a bit more...
Combos, stacks and tabs, lists, tables and trees (model-based or not, some items
may be full widgets), splitters, groups, some delegates here and there... even a
checkbox or a label sometimes ;-) Not talking about layouts of course.
All of this being build and filled dynamically at runtime.

Now if QML is said to be better suited for such cases, then maybe I should find
some hours (days?) to really learn it.

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/