You're right Stacy and I bet any one of us would gladly give our life up if it would put an end to sci and all the other diseases associated with stem cells.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Sunday, October 10, 2004 11:21:38 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Political Garbage, & False Logic .... Reaction to: Communist Party Endorsement Kerry/Edwards

If those lines aren't used ever then what good is it even though it is fertilized?  It's not being used and most of them wont be.  They just stay frozen forever?  What kind of life is that for an embryo?  Why not use them to help for research and then the can potentially make lives better for people with many disabilities.  It may not help you or me or any of us for that matter, but what about future generations? A fertilized embryo that would be frozen forever if not used for research or more people living lives in misery.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"