Hi Dana and others,
I am glad that you don't have many UTI  .  After all the talk from the group
about kidney this and that I  was  feeling fortunate that I didn't have much
problems.
On Sunday I started feeling a little  rough and I just thought it was due to
the fact that I had gotten out several  times last week going to doctor
appointments and Walmart and lack of rest and my  pain level is up. Monday I
started
having pain on my left side and down  low.  That night My urine had turned
red with blood.  Now I am taking  all those antibiotics that it takes to get
rid
of it, but they really make me  feel yuck.  At least spending time in bed
lets me catch up on some  reading.
Kathy