Bob,

Hospitals and medical facilities are required to have a higher percentage of HC
parking per total number of spaces. (as per ADA, again... [anybody notice I
keep mentioning that? Huh? Huh?])   But anyway, perhaps some precision,
targeted lobbying of our municipal, state and/or federal officials to enact
local or national legislation similar to the ADA's as it applies to parking at
hospitals and medical facilities could do just what you suggest.

Malls, movie theatres, Walmarts, and a few other otherwise-simply-commercial
facilities *DO* attract a high number of PWDs and elderly with health issues
that deserve a HC plate/placard.  If proper data was collected, crunched and
convincingly presented... especially in high retirement areas like AZ and FL...
maybe something *can* be done!

Nothing to lose but a chance to make History.  The Bob Quinn HC Parking Act is
on its way!

Best wishes!
--Tod