On Fri, 13 Jan 2017, Paul Jakma wrote:

I've noticed elsewhere that people seem to think NetDEF == Quagga. What have you been telling people at conferences?

I'd been waiting for you to announce your fork (and note, you can _not_ spam this list with marketing material on it; inc. 'heads up' stuff), but that reminds me:

You need to fix your website(s) and other material where reasonable to update references to the Quagga project so it is very clear Quagga is a different thing to NetDEF, and acknowledge the trademark[1] legibly. Where it's HTML, make "Quagga" go to https://www.quagga.net/ .

1. I registered that soon after I heard the first whispers of your
   fork, after the David issue.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A