I was indeed but I lost trust in Qubes. Officially ipv6 disabled by default but
hf being secretly backdoored on ipv6... Nice privacy respect policies.

I won't wait another week with my HDD disabled by this OS.
Come on, please, why would someone doubt on something that is so obvious ? I
used 3 different USB keys and different iso images. Every USB keys fails on
booting while isos have been properly burnt to USBs on a fresh new install.
Can't install any other OS, my hard drive is locked. This is so disgusting.

Some explanations on how to completely erase Qubes OS and his disk USB
protection out of your hard disk would be really helpful, as I can't use
currently my computer..