On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 8:28:37 AM UTC, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

Marek, no ill intentions meant here, but the concerns of the release isn't just
technical ones. There are questions regarding which target group whom Qubes
want to spend time and resources on.
Will these issues not be addressed? Are there no one in the Qubes team whom
work with with public relation role, to address these issues,, especially
during a major release?

Again, no ill intentions here, but it would be nice to know if your focus is
now entirely business users, or if you also intend to make a system for the
everyday users as originally planned.
Do regular users take a backseat now? or are both being kept in focus?

This is not a a complaint, but rather, it would just be nice to know rather
than keeping it a secret. I do not believe you intend to make it a secret, but
it can come across as such, that's why I request a statement on the matter.