I'm excited about the work you did on Qubes 4, it looks good so far. Can't wait
to see the final stable version.

Obvious bugs during alpha/beta stages aside, I do feel sorrow for the lack of
the Qubes VM Manager as well., and some other minor things that may have major
user impact for some people.

- VM Backup GUI seems missing. Is this perhaps something still being worked on
and is coming later? Seems really odd that it's missing. I am by no means
worried about using the terminal, but it's often extra work. Which is really
bad when it takes away valuable time, especially when on the move and in a
hurry. It is also a disadvantage for people who are visually stronger to gather
a mental overview of their system.

- Seems like there is a missing ability to see inactive VM's for the visual
users (Just like the 3.2 VM Manager can show inactive VM's). This is really
important for some people, while not important for some others. Albeit, perhaps
I just missed the feature to turn it on in the widget?

- Not sure of this one, it might just be due to the VM starting bug, but it
seems like we can't easily have an overview of used memory/drive space for each
VM anymore? If true, this is a big problem for people on limited hardware
resources, who need to be mindful of what is currently running in order not to
spend it all up. For example (A contrast example), I never worry if I use all
memory, it's essentially almost impossible for me to use it all up inside
normal use cases. However on my "8GB ram/128GB SDD" laptop/tablet hybrid
running Qubes, this is a very, very different story altogether.
Devices are only getting smaller, the inability to upgrade drives or memory in
the near future, seems to make smart software more important than ever before.
Having good overview of VM resources is imho a really, really good thing.
Especially because not everyone runs around with laptops that have 12-16+ GB
memory.

- VM colors? It might be my limited knowledge here, but adding extra colors,
even if just a few, shouldn't take long? 5-10 minutes to add? I might just be
super naive here. But having said that, even a few extra colors would be really
nice. Heck, even light and dark color versions, like for example light/dark
variants of (blue,red,purple,green, etc.).

I did not have much time to look around, so perhaps I just missed some of the
changes, but this is my first impression nontheless.

Having said that, I'm really, really excited about the increased virtualization
security and the AdminVM features. Can't say nothing else but that it's an
amazing job you guys did there (and a lot of hard work too, which we end users
should appreciate more).