Hello,

Am 05.08.2017 10:28 vorm. schrieb "Marek Marczykowski-Górecki" <
marma...@invisiblethingslab.com>:

(...)
Probably yes - without VT-x and VT-d, initial configuration failed.

I have no restarted installation on my Lenovo X200 with VT-x and VT-d
enabled but it seems that the installation hangs after booting up.
I have removed rhgb quiet and set console=vga to see what is happening.
After the first few lines the displays clears and I get a black screen
while the drive LED is on (so there seems to be some activity, but nothing
happens.

I remember that there were some issues with installing Qubes on a X200.

Question: is there any setting I can tweak during grub boot to be able to
run the Qubes OS installed with VT-x and VT-d enabled?

Anyone else tried to install Qubes 4 on a Lenovo X200?

- PhR

- --
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki