Hello Marek,

Am 05.08.2017 9:44 vorm. schrieb "Marek Marczykowski-Górecki" <
marma...@invisiblethingslab.com>:

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 10:28:45PM
> Start failed: internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain
> 'sys-firewall'

Make sure you have VT-x and VT-d enabled in BIOS.

Indeed, I have checked BIOS setting and vt-d was disabled for some strange
reason (it was enabled under Qubes 3.2 before).

If I try to start the AppVMs and also the Fedora-25 Template VM I get the
same error.
As I also got the message at the end of the Qubes installation process, do
you suggest to reinstall, now that vt-d is enabled?

Another strange issue is that I can only see 'Start' in the list of
available applications in all Fedora VMs.

As I haven't read this before, it seems that something is broken.
Guess reinstalling  is the best option??

- PhR