I obviously checked that page (it is the first thing I did, actually). But
qubes-core-agent is not mentioned at all there. After hours of research, I
stumbled into this thread

>From here, dnf search qubes-core-agent gave me what I needed. I'd suggest to
>mention (at least) the existence of the qubes-core-agent-... packages in
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-vm/

I'd also suggest to mention qubes-core-agent-passwordless-root in
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vm-sudo/

I am aware that building an entire operating system is a lot of work and there
are literally thousands of packages, always changing, to consider. But pages
like these should be kept up to date. I wouldn't suggest to edit them (some
information that is still useful for previous qubes versions may be lost), but
just to index them according to qubes new versions: I'd propose to have a qubes
3.1, a qubes 3.2 and a qubes 4.0 section, for each page.

Cheers,
Fab