I am trying to set up a sys-net based on fedora-26-minimal. I installed all the
suggested packages in https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal/

When I start sys-net I can see the network-manager applet, but if I click on it
it says "NetworkManager is not running..."

If I manually give
sudo NetworkManager then I can see all the wireless networks I usually see in
my place (hence the network card is recognized) but when I try to connect to
one of them I receive the message
(1) Not authorized to control networking.

I suspect there is some service that needs to be started when the VM boots that
I haven't specified, but I don't know how to proceed.

Cheers,
Fab