Resuming working my way through splitting up the documentation now that
the 3.2 vs. 3.3 question has been mostly settled. Some general questions:

1. Should I open an issue for tracking and move the discussion over there?
Move to qubes-devel? Keep here?
2. The command line tools in particular
(https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vm-tools/ and
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/dom0-tools/) seem Wrong to try to share the
same pages for 3.2 and 4.0. Not only is the selection of commands slightly
different between versions, but many have slightly different options ("-a"
vs. "a"). I'm thinking of copying all the existing pages, appending "4" so
they can be linked to directly, and putting in their own section.
Thoughts?
3. Some of these documents are pretty outdated. Should we have an Archive
link and move stuff like
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/template/fedora/upgrade-18-to-20/ to it so it
doesn't clutter up the main Docs page?