>Does this help?
>https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora/#after-installing
<https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora/#after-installing>

Yes, somewhat, but I found #7 on this page more helpful.  I've almost
gotten everything configured the way I want, but one thing still puzzles
me.  I used "sudo dnf remove qubes-template-fedora-23" from the terminal
(mistakenly did this before deleting/switching all app VMs that depended on
it), but apparently that didn't completely remove fedora-23 template VM
because even after several restarts the fedora-23 template VM is still
showing up in the Qubes VM Manager.  How can I get rid of it for good?

Regards,
Kyle