I'm running Qubes 3.2.  I have the default Fedora 23 template VM, and the
default app VMs built from it, but I also installed a Fedora 26 template
VM.  Now I want to delete or upgrade my Fedora 23 app VMs, but I cannot
figure out how to do this.  The "Delete VM" menu option in the Qubes VM
Manager always seems to be grayed-out.  How can I either delete these app
VMs based on Fedora 23, or switch them over to my Fedora 26 template?

Regards,
Kyle