Pretty slick Chris...

I just reconfigured with your Qubes4
(https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support/tree/qubes4)...I assume it
defaults to 1.4beta2. I added the following to the PIA OpenVPN config file:

setenv vpn_dns '208.67.222.222'

...at the bottom of the config file and hit "save".

I went to:

https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/articles/227986567-How-to-test-for-successful-OpenDNS-configuration-

and it showed it worked OpenDNS was "active".

Question:
1) If I wanted to put both OpenDNS IPs into this would the addition to the
config file look like this?:

setenv vpn_dns '208.67.222.222 208.67.220.220'
(i.e. space between the IPs)

I'll keep you posted how it works on Qubes 3.2...not sure I can do any formal
tests but it is working. Would be happy to try if you tell me how...otherwise
I'll keep you posted on what I see.

Thanks again for all you do...this is super hero type stuff!!