On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:39:42PM -0500, Eric wrote:
> What is all the fuss about? I am replying here from the
> Qubes user forum that is integrated into the mailing list
> since October last year. A link to this thread:
> https://qubes-os.info/index.php?t=msg&th=650&start=0&;
> This forum is currently unofficial but seems to work fine.
> Only has a few months worth of data so far but a Google
> search pulls up the groups entries for older stuff.

Indeed- what *is* the fuss about..
The main users list is available as a google group - you can use that
as a mailing list, or using the web interface. You dont need a google
account.
Thanks to Zrubi's efforts, the same content is available as a standard
Forum.
The content is also available archived at
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-users@googlegroups.com/
(The content also used to be available via Gmane before the breakage.)

All this is explained at:
https://www.qubes-os.org/support/

To anyone who cant search their archived mail, just one word
(two?):notmuch.

unman