I've made a fresh install of Qubes OS on my Laptop where I face the problem
of configuring USB and network devices to VMs

It's quite similar to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/qubes-users/balance_when_enough_memory|sort:date/qubes-users/8Q4bc_51fyc/r6Lkd299BwAJ

When I add 00:14.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. Wildcat Point-LP USB xHCI
Controller (rev 03) to sys-net and try to start the VM, it gives me the
error
no FLR, PM reset or bus reset available.

When I enable no strict reset for USB Controller, this error shows up.
Unable to reset USB Controller : libxenlight failed to create new domain
'sys-net'

sys-net starts when I have no USB Controller added to it. I have no access
to usbs (tethering) nor WiFi on my laptop through which I can make my first
update.
Ethernet shows up which will be my last try to update through a wired
connection.

Any suggestions are welcome.

4.0.2-rc1 problems
I installed 4.0.2-rc1 before 4.0.1 and it fails to proceed (hangs) while
"Configuring network" or "Configuring Qubes Interface step" (final). Tried
it 3 times with complete reinstallation.