On Thursday, 6 August 2020 09:03:31 UTC+8, unman  wrote:The security isnt to be
found at the proxy level, but at the package
management level. It's there that verification is (and should be) done.
Unman, speaking of verification at the package management level, would you
happen to know the algorithm that's used to verify dom0 and domu packages? I've
been looking for this info since I'm worried that it might be the
now-deprecated SHA1 (like Github) but I haven't found anything yet.

-- I'm not unman, but I just checked the repo data and it appears they use
sha256