Thanks Awokd, you helped!

Another question regarding x230 tablet,
On this Thread
https://groups.google.com/g/qubes-users/c/S2w51ze1jSA/m/TIzbI51NAQAJ
Unman gives some help for getting a tablet working, but with R4.1 something
changed:
1. An alert automatic appears after boot saying: Denied: Qubes.InputTablet;
qubes.InputTablet from sys-usb to dom0,
2.  Contrary to the above thread /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.InputMouse does no
more contain the line:
sys-usb dom0 allow,user=root
and adding this line to /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.InputTablet does not connect
the tablet as an input.

Now /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.InputMouse contains only
/usr/bin/input-proxy-receiver --mouse
and
/etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.InputTablet contains only:
/usr/bin/input-proxy-receiver --mouse --tablet

So it seems the way it works changed
Best
Franz