I just updated my OS to 4.1rc3....pretty slick! I picked up a X1 Carbon
(5thG) and loaded it on...the install went pretty good. Verifying the ISO
is still a pain....I would suggest Qubes sell a bootable thumb drive that
has been verified, maybe package it in a tamper resistant package for
security. I would pay for that...might be a good way to raise funds.

Some early observations are:
- I have always used Debian for my Printing VM...struggled setting Debian
up for printing but setting up Fedora was a breeze. Although I don't get
some of the print notifications...not a big deal at all.
- Love the disposable USB and firewall.

I did have a few questions I was hoping to get help with:

1) I ran these tests I know: qubes-hcl-report AppVM  (Name of a "AppVM" I
was running)

Results you want:
HVM: Active
I/O MMU: Active
HAP/SLAT: Yes
TPM: Device not found      <- Is this Anti-Evil-Made I am missing?
Remapping: Yes

2)I also ran this test: sudo xl dmesg|grep VT-d  (Thats a small ā€œLā€ and a
ā€œ|ā€ Shift+\)

Results you want:
XEN Intel VT-d iommu 0 supported page sizes: 4kB
XEN Intel VT-d iommu 1 supported page sizes: 4kB
XEN Intel VT-d Snoop Control not enabled
XEN Intel VT-d Dom0 DMA Passthrough not enabled
XEN Intel VT-d Queued Invalidation enabled
XEN Intel VT-d Interrupt Remapping enabled

Post Interupt not enabled        <- This is something new?? Is this OK?

XEN Intel VT-d Shared EPT tables not enabled - This is enabled

3)I was not able to install "Anti-Evil-Maid" it seemed to time out?
sudo qubes-dom0-update anti-evil-maid

4) With 4.1rc3 I noticed some cool GUI options in "Global Settings" for
picking how to update dom0....for 4.1rc3 which one do I use?
Stable(default)? Testing updates? Unstable updates? or Testing
updates(security only)?

Thanks for any help or thoughts...