I don't mind `#:`, but I'd prefer to write `[#:foo 5]` rather than `#:foo
[foo 5]`, that is, I don't like the repetition of the name (I first came to
Racket precisely to avoid repeating code).

When I expressed that a few years ago, I was told it would be unlikely to
change in the future though, which is perfectly understandable given how
deeply this goes.