I’m surprised this hasn’t been discussed yet: Alex Knauth has a set of
meta-languages that add support for :kw or kw: syntax for keywords to arbitrary
#langs (assuming they use readtables).

    http://docs.racket-lang.org/colon-kw/index.html

Whether or not actually using these meta-languages is a good idea is left up to
the reader. :)