On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 01:41:25PM -0400, Neil Van Dyke wrote:

> * The `let`-ish forms add terse support for frequent multiple-value LHS
> (without burdening single-value LHS, nor increasing rightward drift).

The notation I've found useful against rightward drift in a Lispish
language is this:

Instead of writing s-expressions like (a b c (d e f ( g h i)))
where the letters stand for arbitrary s-expressions
 wrote them as (a b c / d e f /g h i), or in multilint format
    (a c b
       ( d e f
           ( g h i
    )))

I could write
    ( a b c
    / d e f
    / g h i
    )

Of course, in Racket you'd have to find another symbol than / because
it's already taken

Aking advantage of this, I also had a nonrecursive let:

    ( let a b
    / let c d
    / let e f
    / g a c e