On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 22:27 -0600, Marty Haught wrote:
> > It looks great but, I do need to list multi-day events. Everything else
> > looks like it will work. I'll look into this one again if the others
> > don't do multi-day events. Thanks.
>
> Multi-day and reoccurring events are both in the future plans and
> depending on how much time I get after my other work may be available
> sooner than later.  But if you need it right now you'll either need to
> help add that in or look for something else.  Email me offlist if you
> want to coordinate efforts.

I think your radiant-page-event extension is the best way to go. It's
the only one that actually has a page associated with an event. The
other two extensions tie into ical calendars, but yours allows for the
creation of an event in the Radiant Admin. That is by far a bigger need
for me. While I am not sure I can give you any real help with modifying
the extension, I will certainly try and I'll be watching it for updates
in the future.

Thanks,

Nate