On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 18:03 +0200, Arik Jones wrote:
> There really is no reason to be a prude about it though. It's open
> source and we should expect no less. I say instead of complaining,
> re-factor the code and release it. That'd seem easier than trying to
> micro-manage each pull request.

Easy gents, we're all on the same side here. There is no reason why
Marty shouldn't be able to manage the extension he built. There's also
no reason to hate on Tim for forking it. That's the great thing about
open source, we build on the successes of others.

I'll probably be using Tim's version of the extension (no offense Marty)
because it has some added functionality that I need. When Marty finds
the time to modify the original extension (time is always in short
supply) I'll probably switch back to his version. I didn't mean to stir
up any ill will that may, or may not, exist between Marty or Tim. Both
of you guys rock.

~Nate