> I extended Marty's extension to handle multi-day events:
>
> http://github.com/MrGossett/radiant-page-event/tree/master
>
> Marty didn't like the fact that I didn't ask him before do that work, so he
> denied my pull request. Oh well.

Tim's mods will give you multi-day support however Tim's design goes
in the opposite direction of how I'll be handling it.   I was not
interested in going down that path and having to migrate existing
events to the new design.  If you don't mind having to migrate the
data yourself (assuming Tim's fork is still up-to-date with mine) that
might be the best stop-gap measure.  Tim, if you had asked first I
would have told you all this before you did the work.

Cheers,
Marty