> I'm not saying to not manage your extension's development. But in Git
> the culture of open source collaboration is mildly different. But then
> again, I see your point. I can't wait to see what page_event becomes
> though. Could easily be a core extension once it reaches maturity!

I'm not offended in the least by all of this.  I decided not to accept
Tim's pull request as it would make more work for me and would be
incompatible with how I want to develop my extension.  I have zero
issue with his forking my extension and anyone can do the same.
However, to suggest that you should automatically except a pull
request is a bit much.  I've no doubt that those that need multi-day
support should go with his fork as it may be a while before I get to
it.

Cheers,
Marty