Hi folks,

I recently updated the Creating Radiant Extensions tutorial[1], by removing the references to Scaffolding (dead since Rails 2). Instead of using scaffolding, I suggested making the LinksController inherit from the AbstractModelController:

    class Admin::LinksController < Admin::AbstractModelController
        model_class Link
    end

I'm watching the Radiant sprint weekend from afar, and noticed that there is now an Admin::ResourceController[2]. Is this going to replace the AbstractModelController? I'm happy to update the tutorial to reflect this. Presumably the routes will be updated to follow the rails convention for RESTful routes.

I'll wait until the work from the sprint weekend has been consolidated into a release before I update the tutorial.

Cheers,
Drew

[1]: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Creating_Radiant_Extensions
[2]: