On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Andrew Neil
<andrew.jr.n...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased that you have a working link_roll extension, at the end of it.
> That was my main concern. If you could update the errors you've pointed out
> too, that would be a great help.

I've updated the wiki with some of the items I found.
I have not updated the screenshots though (I don't have a mac, so we
would get windows / linux screenshots instead).

> It's hard to keep a consistent tone of voice on a wiki. Please feel free to
> edit the style of prose however you see fit.

I know, for now I left it as-is until I can figure out how to let it
sound better.

> I think that when the default (commented out) routes are generated, it is
> not possible to know how the controllers in your extension will be named.
> All that is known is the name of the extension itself. It could be useful,
> though, to make the default route resourceful, as a pointer for extension
> developers.

Sean already merged
http://github.com/radiant/radiant/commit/efcee1767370ae84e0713a70113614ffac882227
so that should put developers in the right direction.

> Another point about the generated output, is that the "deactivate" action
> could probably be left out, now that it does nothing (I think).

I don't know about it's history (and future), so I can't comment on
that, but it's easily removed from the template if needed.

Jeroen